- Gender: Female or Male
- Maximum Age: 35
- Based in Tehran
- Being able to have occasional trips to other cities
- Having three to five years of relevant work experience in the field of planning, needs assessing, evaluating, and implementing educational plans.
- Holding a bachelor’s or master’s in management fields specifically in HRM
- Being capable of working with MS Office
- Implementing the training needs assessment of the staff, and accordingly providing relevant educational programs.
- Coordinating and cooperating with the educational institutes regarding holding educational courses and receiving certificates.
- Creating educational content fitting the educational courses of the staff.
- Arranging the internal and external educational courses and meetings.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the held educational courses and giving feedback to the managers and the supervisors.
- Receiving feedbacks and offering constructive and helpful suggestions in order to continuously improve the educational activities.